updated 02nd April 2020.
COURSE FEES, REFUNDS AND TRANSFERS
All fees are to be paid in full before the commencement of the course.
Individuals and group clients will be fully informed, prior to enrolment, of course fees, transfer fees and refunds. A full refund of fees, minus fees and charges incurred by Health Service Assist Group will be given if we cancel a workshop and cannot nominate a suitable attendance date
- In the event that a participant provides notice in writing/email is given fourteen (14) calendar days before the commencement of the An Administration fee of $30 may be charged. Note: in the case of on-site courses, notification is thirty (30) calendar days;
- HSA Group reserves the right to refuse a refund where less than fourteen (14) calendar days notice is given prior to the course commencement date;
- In the case of onsite courses*, a refund of fees less expenses will be paid within 30 calendar days notice or greater;
- In the case of onsite courses, a refund of fees will be paid after deducting full recovery of expenses and 50% of the residual fee if the organisation cancels the program within thirty (30) calendar days of the commencement date of the course
- No refund will be given for live webinars, once payment has been received, payment is final unless extenuating circumstances exist. Please email email@example.com for details.
- For individual participants, course transfers will incur a $30.00 administration fee and HSA Group is under no obligation to offer the program in the same location;
- In the case of onsite courses, full recovery of expenses may be deducted;
- No refunds will be entered into once a voluntary transfer has been arranged;
- No refund or transfers are given after the course has commenced.
For individual participants, course transfers will incur a $30.00 administration fee and HSA Group is under no obligation to offer the program in the same location
COMPLAINTS AND APPEALS
Individuals and participants have the right to seek redress if they have a complaint or feel they have been unfairly treated. The procedure to follow is:
- Discuss the grievance with the facilitator or assessor at the time of the course;
- If the resolution is unsatisfactory or requires further action a written complaint can be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complaints or appeals are recorded in the Complaints Register and are actioned within 20 working days of receipt